[CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officiallyidentify SCP as "assisted?"

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 4 10:52:22 EST 2015

Where does it end?  Existing rules.  How can you tell if I am running 1.5KW
or 2KW; glancing at the cluster from time to time; using a code reader when
the DX is running at 50wpm.  You can't!
If you're teaching contesters not to misbehave because they'll get caught,
as opposed to because it's wrong, you're sending the wrong message.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.