[CQ-Contest] Claiming assistance when not actually assisted

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Fri Dec 4 21:44:36 EST 2015

I can't be both a boy and a girl at the same time.  Something can't be
both sweet and sour at the same time.  East and west never meet.

But I CAN qualify equally for assisted and non-assisted by doing EXACTLY
the same thing per the rules in either case.  If I can legally choose to
enter either category without doing anything different, why can't I
qualify for both?   Calling that ludicrous seems ludicrous to me.

Dave   AB7E