[CQ-Contest] Category hopping

I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Sun Dec 6 14:03:14 EST 2015

Hi Guys

Should be enough apply the actual rules , as the commitee acts several actions with SDR , Spot cross check for looking for possibile cheats, is enough to verify the  log id is compliant to the category claimed and If not ask clarify to the entrant .

I the answers are valid  everything is ok, If not the commitee will apply its decision . Nothing complex , but u can't change category at the end of the contest because u Loose from ur competitor !! Really cheating !

73 de Fabio I4UFH / D4C

Inviato da iPhone