[CQ-Contest] SH5 Station Location Errors

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Tue Dec 8 09:04:08 EST 2015

I use SH5 to process my contest logs.

When you launch the SH5 desktop application, if you click Settings you can
specify your station locator in that dialog. Check that and see if updating
it and reprocessing the log file resolves the inaccurate locator from being
used. Even if it seems correct, change it to something else, save it,
re-open and change it back.

Might also make sure you are running the latest version of the software and
associated files by clicking the Update link in the top right of the SH5
application window.

What I have entered in that dialog (FN21wa for me) is what shows up on the
main SH5 summary page that is produced.

I've also emailed the developer from time to time and he responds back,
though sometimes it takes a few days.

David - K2DSL