[CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Dec 8 13:52:33 EST 2015

They didn't cheat to see other scores.  Those other scores were freely
posted and public information.

You still haven't explained precisely what is unethical about any of
this.   Specifically, why is it "very bad".   It's not unethical just
because somebody got caught off guard by it.

*waits for your explanation*

Dave   AB7E