[CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

Maarten van Rossum pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:21:43 EST 2015

Jeff, why do you only comment on the part where Mike wrote: "They could
only be a sore looser if indeed they did loose, but they didn't"?
Yes, they would have lost the M/2 category, good point.
But what about the parts where Mike commented on respect, fairness, ethics
and fellowship?

I can't help it but the words "sore loser" keep coming to my mind when I
read posts like this.

73, Maarten PD2R

Op woensdag 9 december 2015 heeft Jeff Clarke <ku8e at bellsouth.net> het
volgende geschreven: