[CQ-Contest] 30m

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Dec 9 14:59:18 EST 2015

Ignored by most?  Certainly not by me. I use N8LP's LP100A to carefully
set my KPA500 to 200W on 30M, just as I set it for 1.5kW on other
bands.  Since 2006, 223 worked, 213 confirmed on 30M.

I strongly suspect that many of those who believe that "everyone does
it" does it themselves and uses that belief to rationalize their own
lid-like behavior.

73, Jim K9YC