[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey results - part 1

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Dec 17 00:48:58 EST 2015

I don't find the age distribution to be surprising at all.  Age data
from the All Asian contest exchange looks similar.  Look at the pictures
from Dayton or any club meeting and compare them to pictures taken 30
years ago ... pretty much all you see are people that are 30 years older.

Somebody I was speaking to once claimed that the average age of ham
radio ops in the U.S. increased at least one year every 1.5 years. Seems
about right to me.

73,
Dave  AB7E