[CQ-Contest] Slight OFF TOPIC - DX Calendars

Bill Feidt w.b.feidt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:06:47 EST 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Bill Mader <billamader at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm thankful for WA7BNM for his contest calendar and NG3K for his
> DXpedition calendar.
>
> Is there much interest in having iCal type reminders for either contests or
> DXpeditions?

Just for the record, there already exists an iCal format calendar dataset
based on the data from ADXO (Announced DX Operations).  I believe it's
updated multiple times a day.  I understand it works with Apple Calendar
and I can personally vouch that it works with Google Calendar.  The dataset
resides here:

http://dxcal.com/dxcal

73,

Bill/NG3K