[CQ-Contest] Slight OFF TOPIC - DX Calendars

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Thu Dec 17 21:30:04 EST 2015

Thank you Bill,

The original poster, Tim, sent me this link.  I was unable to find out
anything about who publishes this, however.  Thanks for providing some
information.

Next question..I use the calendar feature in the Thunderbird e-mail
client (lightning) and the DX calendar displays just fine.  I wonder if
there is a way to set this up so that it automatically refreshes the
.iCal file?  Anyone know how this is done or if it is possible?