[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey results - part 1

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Dec 20 17:53:05 EST 2015

This is not correct. On phone I typically say either thanks or thanks
followed by my callsign. Thanks confirms the QSO and means that I am ready
for the next caller. Many stations use this technique. Unfortunately not
everyone gets this and occasionally someone will work me again a minute
later, unsure that they are in my log.

John KK9A  aka P40A WP2AA etc.