[CQ-Contest] Contesting Popularity

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Dec 21 11:34:16 EST 2015

That I will agree with 100%
The bands are DEAD. the only time they even sound like when I first got
licensed ( 1975 ) is during a contest.
20 meters on a Saturday afternoon back then, it was extremely rare to
have  a contact where there wasnt a high pitched donal duck above you
and a grumble grumble below you all the time. geez now it's all private
channels like on 2 meters for cripes sake.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme