[CQ-Contest] Latency and Code Readers...

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Dec 22 13:55:55 EST 2015

I doubt that's the problem at all.  I'm not trying to defend code
readers, but I hear the same "latency" on SSB reports just as much as I
do on CW ... maybe even more.  To be honest, on SSB it seems to come
mostly from older hams based upon the sound of their voices. Age does
slow things down for some people, and ham radio is an aging hobby.

Dave   AB7E