[CQ-Contest] CQWW popularity from EUR Perspective: data

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 24 07:38:54 EST 2015

      From: brian coyne <g4odv at yahoo.co.uk>
 To: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw at gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, 24 December 2015, 14:35
 Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW popularity from EUR Perspective: data

Charley - it didn't take much inspiration to figure precisely what you were going to say before I needed to open your mail.
You are forever knocking CQ & ARRL contests, you live where you live for reasons outside your amateur radio activity - that was your choice, be grateful for your frost and snow free winters, and, don't forget there are Regional awards up for grabs, which in your case is Asia, which happens to be the same region in my case and I aim to get as high as I can in that category. Don't fret over what you cannot change.
73  and a happy Xmas & New Year.
73  Brian 5B4AIZ  /  C4Z.