[CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest 2015 Result

Luc DXBrasil py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Thu Dec 24 14:38:07 EST 2015

Release of full results of CQMM DX Contest 2015. Congratulations for all
978 participants from 112 DXCC entities took part of this competition
sponsored by CWJF Group. Database shows 143,538 QSOs from all Continents.
During cross checking log process, we could validate about 96% of QSOs
among over 8,024 callsigns listed on all the received logs. We are very
happy with world wide response to CQMM DX Contest. We hope have you again
on the contest next year.

http://www.cqmmdx.com/results/results-2015/

--
73, Luc