[CQ-Contest] SuperCheckPartial - approaching a milestone!

Stu Phillips stu at k6tu.net
Sat Dec 26 10:38:22 EST 2015

Thank you all who have so far sent in your logs for the upcoming release of Super Check Partial!

We are rapidly closing in on 5000 logs in the log pool!  This is a major milestone and so I’m hoping that some more of you will dig into the log pool and find some more Cabrillo formatted logs to email to logs at supercheckpartial.com.

Any contest logs from 2014 or 2015 are fair game!

We cracked the 4000 log barrier in October of 2014 and 3000 in September 2008!  So as you can see, Super Check Partial is growing more rapidly and getting more unique contest calls.

Sincere thanks to:

- the N1MM+ team for adding the capability to email your log to SCP when creating the Cabrillo export from SCP
- to Bruce WA7BNM for adding a reminder to 3830 scores to post your log
- and to everyone who has sent in their log to the log robot

Looking forward to more logs!
Happy New Year!
Stu K6TU