[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2

w2lc at twcny.rr.com w2lc at twcny.rr.com
Tue Dec 29 19:45:49 EST 2015

Bill KO7SS, what did you see that I didn't?

What I see is US ops and overall do not want SO & SOA combined. And overwhelmingly so in the US. I don't want those combined either. I have no interest in skimmer, RBN or spotting networks. Yes I have used RBN and spots on occasion but nothing there that excites me. I would rather just do it myself or do SO2R.

However, I am in favor of putting SOA in with multi-single, that is a much better match of categories. SOA has more in common with multi-single than SO.

It looks like everyone sees whatever conclusion that they want to see.

And a shorter log deadline? Geez I missed the deadline the last 2 years by an hour or 2 by sending my log on following Friday night. ok this is checklog Charlie going out to play in the snow

73 Scott W2LC