[CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey results part 2

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Wed Dec 30 16:16:51 EST 2015

Agree.  Removing uniques is a stupid idea.  When working at N3HBX, I
worked a lot of uniques - including a couple that I have always
remembered including....

1) working one of the VK foundation class hams on 40 SSB.  He was
thrilled that I was his first North American QSO (me, being on the east
coast).  He told me he was going to have a beer after we made contact.

2) working a G station around 1100z on 40 CW and having him mention it
to his friends that he worked a stateside station well, well into
daylight his time.  Got a direct QSL card two weeks later.

Both were uniques in my UBN that I received later.

73 Rich NN3W