[CQ-Contest] SSB Sprint was AWESOME !

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Feb 1 10:16:31 EST 2015

I agree with Mike this was a blast.

I also agree, Maybe a little earlier in the day? 40 Meters at 00:00Z is
already long here, Was already hearing CA and everywhere else at that
time. And close in were weak and few.  I suppose I could have started on
80? but doubt many Q's would be there at the start.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme