[CQ-Contest] Mailing Certificates

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun Feb 1 22:41:58 EST 2015

There are still those who prefer to receive actual printed certificates.
Not everyone, hard as it is to believe in this day and age, has Internet
access, or has a high quality printer.

I have no objection to having the option to "print your own certificate"
available.  Nor do I object if those who believe, as Pete does, that it's a
waste of time, money, and manpower, or simply don't want another piece of
paper for whatever reason, and thus wish to opt out of receiving a
certificate.

But I don't support taking that away from those who still prefer getting
them in the mail.

73, ron w3wn