[CQ-Contest] Results for the 2014 California QSO Party posted!

Chris Tate - N6WM ctate at ewnetinc.com
Tue Feb 3 14:03:28 EST 2015

Greetings fellow contesters.

It is with great pleasure for me to announce the posting of results for the 2014 California QSO party.

Many new records set.. Near record participation.  Another epic competition.

Congratulations to the winners, and to all participants thank you!

Truly the Mother of all QSO parties.

Note:  Participation certificates will be available at a later date, as our online awards guru is handing out ATNO QSO's from KP1..  I think we can all stand by for this and wish K6MM safe and fun on Navassa.  I am sure he will get it done shortly thereafter.

Special thanks to John Miller K6MM and Tom Epperly NS6T for a fantastic results page. And to the Entire NCCC/CQP scoring team for their hard work producing results behind the scenes!

http://cqp.org/Results.html

P.S. - Don't forget the next running of CQP will be a special edition, headed up by a special 50th anniversary edition team.

Chris
N6WM
Chairman
California QSO party