[CQ-Contest] Multi-Band Bandpass Filters

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 19 16:23:59 EST 2015

Looking for feedback on multi-band bandpass filters to use for SO2R.

The two I'm considering are the DuneStar 600 and the Array Solutions BandPasser II. I've used the Dunestar at our contest station in Bonaire and they seem to work OK. We have occasionally had to send one back for repair with one of the band positions not working anymore. Guess we maybe blew it by having it on the wrong band when transmitting.

What are you serious SO2R guys using?

Jeff KU8E