[CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at bdtv.se
Fri Feb 27 01:10:35 EST 2015

No that is not correct. These days the correct way is to
put the country designator before the call sign i e
R/K4BAI or IM/K4BAI or PJ4/K4BAI.
After the call sign you put information about for example
if you are mobile, portable or similar i e PJ4/K4BAI/m
if mobile or P5/K4BAI/p if portable in North Korea.
This is the correct international way to do it, nothing else.
I know that some people still does it the other way around
but that is simply wrong and makes things more confusing.

73 Jim