[CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW

Ed Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 12:47:25 EST 2015

The following is taken directly from the Canadian Reciprocal Agreement with US amateurs.

“There is no need for paperwork or other formalities when exchanging visits between Canada and the United States. Under the terms of the agreement, the visitor must identify using his or her call sign followed by a call area suffix, e.g. VE3FRV/W9 or N9CFX/VE3.”

There does not seem to be any option for starting with VE1 and then signing N1UR.

Of course since you have a VE call, you wouldn’t know this as it would not apply to you when using your own VE call.

Ed  N1UR