[CQ-Contest] X-QSO support

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:36:03 EST 2015

The CQ contest logcheckers seem to support the "X-QSO" Cabrillo line for
those who feel they do not deserve credit for a QSO, but realize that the
other guy probably thinks there was a valid QSO. See
http://www.cqww.com/rules_faq.htm,

Do other contests generally support X-QSO? For example in ARRL SSB
Sweepstakes I X-QSO'ed a few contacts where after the contact I realized
that emissions were certainly over the band edge and therefore I did not
deserve any credit. (Although I did deserve an OO postcard, which I'm
surprised hasn't arrived yet!)

Tim N3QE