[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Op Name - Je suis Charlie

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jan 13 03:34:45 EST 2015

On Mon,1/12/2015 2:36 PM, Radio K0HB wrote:
> The man chose the contest to express his solidarity with the people of France after the terrible loss of life last month.

That's fine -- I signed Robin celebrating the life of Robin Williams in
Sprint SSB last fall, and Carl last weekend in celebration of the live
of Carl Cook, AI6V. I and most of us in the civilized world share W5GN's
views, but the very long, non-English signature he chose was, in my
view, poorly done in this context. I applaud his politics, but am
disappointed with his judgement.

73, Jim K9YC