[CQ-Contest] Names

Gerry Hull gerry at yccc.org
Tue Jan 13 14:05:08 EST 2015

Steve,

FB on N1MM -- Thanks for the clarification. Maybe you guys might want to
truncate the exchange in the UI -- that way if someone enters something too
big, they will immediately know it's a problem the first time it is sent.

Another thought:

While calling CQ in NAQP CW, a station sent a name in the pileup instead of
callsign: DIPOLIO.   Knowing it was K9PG, I was disappointed he did not use
DIPOLIO as the exchange.   Bummer  :-)

73, Gerry