[CQ-Contest] N1MM Statistics

VK4TS Trent Sampson vk4ts at outlook.com
Tue Jan 13 16:45:36 EST 2015

At VK4KW we use N1MM and really like it and with 2015 upon us are setting up
a change to N1MM+

One of the bugbears I have with N1MM when running a contest (multi op) is
individual operator data.

For example in a multi op the run rate shows an individual op but the tally
is all ops - Unless some people really can do 11 contacts per minute.

This is via the tools max rates tab -

Is there a work around to get those 1Min 10min 1 hour rates for individual
ops on the fly  ?

Do we need to run additional software ?

ALSO

Is there any way of personalising the CW messages ? The F buttons to
individual ops eg some may like to send TU Callsign whereas others may
prefer TU only - just as an example - not the leading edge of an argument on
identification.

Look forward to the responses

Regards

Trent