[CQ-Contest] NAQP Names

Jack Brindle jackbrindle at me.com
Fri Jan 16 19:15:38 EST 2015

Why not? Having to repeat the phonetics over and over would drive lots of us nuts quickly. But be sure to say them in French (or some other non-NA language)
so we get the full treatment.

Or better - use a Cajun name. Since Cajun is a non-written language, there would be no spelling, and nothing to write into the log… <grin>

- Jack B, W6FB
- who amazingly is not Cajun - but almost all my relatives are!