[CQ-Contest] If this were a contest............

Charles Harpole hs0zcw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 11:26:56 EST 2015

If this were a contest.............

EP6T has been loud here often, and I wked em both modes on 20, but may
never work them on any other bands due to their calling directionally to
NA, EU, or JA, which obviously leaves me totally out as it does all of the
rest of Asia, and the whole continent of Africa and VK.  Even if they would
finally call for India, or SEA or Manila-- more close places-- I would have
to listen to them working other places for hours on end for days to get to
hear their redirected CQs toward me that could come at any time and
definitely for a short time.   Am I disgusted, yep.

--
Charly, HS0ZCW