[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner Tickets - Sponsored by Yaesu

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 07:55:22 EST 2015

It's not too late to order your Orlando Contest Dinner tickets. More
information on how to order tickets is available at
http://www.floridacontestgroup.org/docs/2015orlandodinner.pdf

Your $20 ticket gets you dinner, free 807s, and an entry into the raffle
for one of our fabulous prizes, including a brand-new Yaesu HF/6M
Transceiver!

Don't miss the only contest dinner featuring free 807s with your admission!
Come thaw out in Orlando for a few days, or make us a stop on your way to
the Caribbean or South America for the ARRL DX CW contest. No snow shovels
required!

For any questions, please contact me directly.

73,
Chris WF3C