[CQ-Contest] Azden HS-03

Masa Miura masa.miura.aj3m at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:43:45 EST 2015

Some of you may be still using Azden's HS-03 boom mic/headset. I
remember that John Devoldere, ON4UN, mentioned this headset in his book
"Low-Band DXing." I replaced the mic element with a Heil HC4 element and
it has been one of my favorite headsets.

As one of the supports has been broken, I recently contacted Azden USA
to ask if they can repair my HS-03. They no longer carry parts for it
and won't be able to perform any repairs. It is unfortunate that Azden
is not making headphones any longer.

73,

Masa, AJ3M