[CQ-Contest] Where?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Jan 31 22:49:58 EST 2015

Yeah, jack:

But no one was interested enough to "rattle the cages, raise the flags,
et. nausea" until it died, and was resurrected.   I ask, why did the
contest community have to let it drop into the doldrums and die before
it was resurrected.  And, there was a lot of finger pointing and blaming
the previous organizers before the current organizing group got together
and put together the new plan.

I trust that the "mob of 10" or whatever they call the current
organizing committee has enough foresight and organizing ability to
continue for the long haul, and not let it dribble off into the doldrums
again.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time