[CQ-Contest] Logging Programs

Pat Whelton pwhelton at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 1 07:37:01 EDT 2015

I have to endorse N3FJP contesting loggers.  They have a very short learning
curve.  They give you a picture of how well you are doing with respect to
your own station.  Each contest module basically has the same appearance.
Keyboard keying is transparent using the WinKeyer.  Keying can also be
accomplished without the WinKeyer.  Dupe checking is built in.  Submission
of logs is super easy.  Merging of contest logs with your main log is also
easy.  The thing I really like about N3FJP's contest modules is the fact I
don't have to have an Engineering degree in order to use it.  Just call it
up and get on with the contest.

Pat - KZ5J