[CQ-Contest] Two Towers, Two Tribanders - Coax Length for Stack Match?

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 23:30:07 EDT 2015

Ah, the unidentified "others" who don't identify themselves.

As long as the two antennas are pointed in very different directions, so
that the gain in the two directions is very different, there is no
reason the be concerned about phase differences. To illustrate,
vectorial add two signal sources, one of which is 10 dB greater than the
other. How does the net power change as the phase angle of one signal
source is varied with respect to the other signal source ? Very, very
little. KK9A is correct.

73,
Steve, N2IC