[CQ-Contest] seeking 9band bandpass filter unit

K5WA K5WA at Comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 15:30:26 EDT 2015

Charly,

How bad is your current inter-rig QRM without filters?  Your antenna
location and direction may have more influence than a new filter.  I'd
borrow a filter (or set of filters) first and run some tests to see whether
an elaborate filter scheme would help.  In your "full answer" example, there
aren't any harmonic relations that should give you a problem.  Your amp
probably has ~40 db isolation (since page 50 of your manual doesn't say, I'm
guessing low) but that should be OK for your operation.

Bob K5WA