[CQ-Contest] LY9W ?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Jul 30 10:06:05 EDT 2015

I have used prefills for the last two years in Sweepstakes and it is a
dangerous tool.  It saves typing however it is easy to become careless,
especially when also tuning a second radio.  I am not sure if the
advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Copying exactly what is sent will not give you a perfect log. Stations do
not always send correct information, especially when using a different
callsign, operating in a different category or a different QTH than
previously.

I accept these mistakes and just enjoy operating.

John KK9A - W4AAA