[CQ-Contest] Why send 5nn ?

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Jul 30 19:13:23 EDT 2015

On Thu,7/30/2015 1:21 PM, Saulius Zalnerauskas wrote:
> I hate (HATE) those callers who are using CQ TEST YA0YA YA0YA TEST
> I am loosing time, after CALL almost all giving back answering. But guy

Agree. My rule is always allow someone to call me as soon as possible
after I finish a QSO.  I use N1MM. <F1> is TEST K9YC  <F8> is CQ TEST
K9YC  <F9> is CQ TEST K9YC K9YC

My end of QSO is TU K9YC If there were multiple callers, I'll hit <ESC>
after TU to allow a tail-ender. No response gets <F1> No response then
gets <F8> or <F9>

73, Jim K9YC