[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX CW - Sending log error with call ES/407GM

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:02:40 EDT 2015

Hello guys,

Everyone is sending me emails saying that I miscopied his call but I have a
3 minute recording of him sending clearly his call with a ZERO. I log what
I hear and I can supply audio recording to contest comitee if necessary
after log dealing.

My only question is how do I send my log with this warning.

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K
F4VPX - TM3M

73's Filipe Lopes