[CQ-Contest] Low Power vs High Power

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Jun 4 17:22:59 EDT 2015

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for Ed,(or why) but yes, NV1N
sounded pretty good compared to previous N1UR LP efforts.

You *HAVE* to already know that when you have high stacks of yagis on 10
thru 40 and 4 squares on 80 & 160 on salt water and no mountains you are
going to sound loud if you are running 100w, 1500w or even just 1 measly
watt.

I was on the other side of Jeff this time, operating a very small club
station (VO1TTT at VO1BZM) and he was just as loud as I would hear him from
home here on the other side of him here in New Brunswick. (East of, vs.
normally West of PEI)

(the RBN and your own score going up will answer this, so I question your
hidden agenda asking this type of 'loaded' question)

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB