[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 150, Issue 6

ve4xt at mymts.net ve4xt at mymts.net
Fri Jun 5 10:00:35 EDT 2015

Not illegal. Not advisable, but not illegal.

You're not being paid to operate, you have the remote possibility of winning a prize. There is a world of difference.

Given the need for a contest to draw a large pool of operators, and given that it's likely only those in select geographic locations will win a radio, it's a challenging business case.

He wouldn't get my $20.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone