[CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer

k9gx at thepoint.net k9gx at thepoint.net
Thu Jun 18 18:14:50 EDT 2015

Joe, Bob, et al;

I'm a contester, broadcaster and writer. Been busy trying to handle
promotion on our FD effort here. Will be glad to assist you with this
any way I can.

Thought starters: "Imagine working your DXCC (or a hundred countries)
in a weekend"

"Radiosport requires concentration, accuracy and a winning spirit.
Hone your operating skills"

"The contesting fraternity are some of the finest operators and most
colorful characters in amateur radio"

"Set personal goals, improve your operating skills and earn some fine
operating awards..which look great on the wall of your shack"

"Contests really p**s off the AM ragchewers on 75 meters!"

This is a great idea. Ought to make the finished product available to
local clubs and the League.

73,

Mark Steven Williams
K9GX