[CQ-Contest] 2014 SSB Sweepstakes Scoring Question

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 09:08:53 EDT 2015

Wes,

first off yes your score is very respectful and you are congratulated !!!

second I was always pretty sure and still am
that SS mugs are delivered to anyone that sends the check with a summary
sheet claiming a sweep

cheers!
steve
KG5VK

ps this year we will once again be operating at W5RU
for SS

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends