[CQ-Contest] Friedrichshafen Ham Radio

Oliver Dröse droese at necg.de
Wed Jun 24 16:00:24 EDT 2015

Hi Tack,

contesters usually meet at the BCC/RRDXA/WRTC boot at A1-170. Besides
this there will be the Contest forum Saturday 12 o'clock in hall A2,
room 1, where the 2 hour program is in English language, too.

Besides this there will certainly be a gathering of contesters around
the "Aktionsbühne" while the WRTC organizing committee is speaking, see
today's mail of Chris, DL1MGB.

Just a few ideas ... ;-)

Hope to see you!

73, Olli - DH8BQA