[CQ-Contest] Bravo - CQ

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:55:04 EDT 2015

Ed

I agree with this...

quoting you
"Bravo to the CQ Contest Committee and the Directors of the CQ WW, CQ WPX,
and CQ 160 contests.  I hope the crowd sharing method that invoked the TO7A
suspicion will continue if any other logs appear that need to be sanitized.
It didn't take long for the contest community to confirm what smelled was
indeed bad fish."

I agree indeed and appreciate CQ sponsors calling it like it was

cheers!
steve
KG5VK

http://www.KG5VK.com