[CQ-Contest] Bravo -CQ

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 08:50:13 EDT 2015

Agree with Vasily.

Done is done, and hard to make that better by throwing more darts...

One is appointed "cheater of the year", but that does unfortunately not
make contesting more clean.

We can learn from this by understanding that even one look on the cluster
to gain just one more mult is cheating. It also means that 100 Watts or 2,
4 or 9 kW is also cheating - no matter if "everyone else is flexible" or we
split 3 kW in 3 antennas.

Even if we get tempting offers to run from superstations, make sure the
gang participating have committed to FAIR PLAY contesting. If not, better
search for a station that does.

Contests committees do not stop cheating - we all do on care we understand
what is fair and what is not.

73 de Mats RM3D (this coming week QRV as RM2D/0 from UA0K, just across from
KL7)