[CQ-Contest] Logging Programs

Tom Francis w1tef at swsports.org
Mon Jun 29 14:40:29 EDT 2015

Joe,

Looking at that chart, it would appear that N1MM owns a huge portion
of the contesting software being used.  I don't believe that chart is truly
representative of either N1MM or N3FJP.  I know for my clubs, we changed
from N3FJP to N1MM+ because it was much easier to set up for multi-station
Q sorting and collation  - took me 3/4 of an hour to get all four
stations set up
and ready to go for Field Day.  Last year, I never did get N3FJP
networking to
work so have to do the sorting and collating by hand after.

Just my opinion, but I also found N1MM crew to be very easy to work with.
When we revamped the SC QSO Party, the John Bednarz was terrific getting
95% of what we wanted done done - and very quickly. The other 5% was
a pipe dream on our part and John pointed out why - very cooperative.

Tom, W1TEF

*THE BIG EVENT*
All New and Improved South Carolina QSO Party
September 19th, 2015 10 AM to 11 PM EDT.

Check it out - http://scqso.com/