[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Mar 23 13:06:49 EDT 2015

On Sat,3/21/2015 6:14 PM, Rick Dougherty NQ4I wrote:
> So, How about it guys....post, or don't use packet and skimmer!

You've got to be kidding! I have zero interest in posting my scores, or
in watching the scores of others. If others do, they are certainly
welcome to do so. I also don't participate in Russian contests both
because they're not very interesting from W6, and because I don't like
the scoring rules and attitudes. I will work assisted if I want to, and
if you don't like it, you can kiss it where the sun don't shine.

73, Jim K9YC