[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Mar 25 11:34:12 EDT 2015

So many closed minds.............

Think outside the box.  Think about how this or something else might
encourage other people to get into radio.

There was a time here in Colorado where a close group of guys got on for
SS and were quite competitive.  I would have been pretty fun to watch
them all with live scoring.

I think XE2B takes it even further with live webcam.

Sorry so many of you missed the point or Rick's post.

Mike W0MU