[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:50:50 EDT 2015

I am not a golfer.  Even if I happen to stumble onto a tournament scoreboard, it will not infect me with a motivation to go to a golf course, let alone challenge Tiger to a match.

I won't develop a passion for football by watching a scoreboard, only by watching a game.

Non-contesters don't even know that a scoreboard exists, and they damn sure aren't going Google to find and watch one!

73, de Hans, K0HB